DTCC clears and settles virtually all broker-to-broker equity, listed corporate and municipal bond and unit investment trust (UIT) transactions in the U.S. equities markets, advancing new initiatives and driving development of products and services that mitigate risk, reduce costs and enhance processing efficiencies for market participants.
- Automated Customer Account Transfer Service (ACATS)
- Continuous Net Settlement (CNS)
- Cost Basis Reporting Service (CBRS)
- Envelope Settlement Service (ESS/IESS)
- The Fully-Paid-for-Account
- Institutional Delivery Netting Service (ID Net)
- Obligation Warehouse (OW)